The SAINT® Victor 5.56 takes the already superb SAINT rifle and amps up the features. The full-length 15″ aluminum handguard has ample M-Lok® real estate for accessories and reaches out far enough to accommodate modern shooting styles. The mid-length gas system ensures reliable operation, smooth function and long life, while the flat trigger face lends itself to serious precision. Nickel boron fire controls help you put rounds on target every time, and B5 Systems furniture rounds out the package.
- The B5 Systems Enhanced SOPMOD Stock features rugged construction and thoughtful design, from its ergonomic cheekweld to its integrated QD sling mounts and no-slip cushioned buttpad.
- The composite B5 Systems pistol grip delivers enhanced ergonomics through its steep angle, extended tang and palm-filling design.
- Flip-up sights come standard, ensuring the rifle is ready to rock as soon as you hit the range.
- UPC: 706397935511
- Model: STV916556BB5
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm NATO (.223 REM)
- Approximate Weight: 6 lbs 12 oz.
- Barrel: 16″ CMV, Melonite®, 1:8
- Sights: Low Profile Spring-Loaded Adjustable Flip-Up
- Upper Reciever: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum, Type III Hardcoat Anodized, Forward Assist, M4 Feed Ramps
- Lower Receiver: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum, Type III Hardcoat Anodized, Accu-Tite™ Tension System
- Bolt Carrier Group: Enhanced M16 w/ 9310 Steel Bolt, HPT/MPI, Melonite®
- Gas System: Direct Impingement Mid-Length, Low-Profile Pinned Gas Block
- Handguard: Aluminum Free Float w/ SA Locking Tabs, M-Lok
- Stock: B5 Systems Enhanced SOPMOD
- Trigger: Nickel Boron Coated Flat GI
- Muzzle Device: SA Muzzle Brake
- Receiver Extension: Mil-Spec
- Receiver End Plate: QD
- Buffer Assembly: Carbine “H” Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- Charging Handle: GI Style
- Safety Switch: Ambidextrous
- Trigger Guard: B5 Systems, Polymer
- Grip: B5 Systems Type 23 P-Grip
- Magazines: (1) 30-Round Magpul® PMAG® Gen M3™
- Length: 33.25″ – 36.75″